Call Larson Insurance today! 781-646-9200

Should I purchase earthquake coverage?

Direct damages due to earthquakes are not covered under the standard homeowners insurance policy. If you live in an area that is prone to earthquakes, you may want to consider adding an earthquake endorsement to your homeowners insurance policy. This endorsement will cover damages due to earthquakes, landslides, volcanic eruptions and other earth movements.

By |2018-04-22T17:34:42-04:00April 22nd, 2018||0 Comments

What is homeowners insurance?

Homeowners insurance is a form of personal lines insurance. The typical homeowners policy has two main sections: 1) covers the property of the insured and 2) provides personal liability coverage to the insured.

By |2018-04-22T17:32:59-04:00April 22nd, 2018||0 Comments